Sunday, November 30, 2008

November from Grammie


Dear Family


This is a new experience for me. I have never blogged before. I had a very good Thanksgiving day with Phyllis and her family and then a good Friday with Bonnie and her family.


The nights have not been the best however. I seem to have some health challenges at night. I received a wonderful blessing the other night from Heavenly Father with David as voice. It told me that Heavenly Father was pleased with my life and that I would receive the blessings promised in the ordinances of the temple. I was also promised that angels including family would attend me in preparation for eternity. I have great faith and although so much about the future is unknown I know that there is a life after this life and I look forward to being with Pappy again as well as my parents and his parents.


I really like getting letters and phone calls and hope you will have time during the holidays to say hello. Pictures are great also. hint hint.


I will spend some of my time now at Bonnie's and Daves so if you call and I don't answer call their home or cell phones.


I have so much to be thankful for. I really love all my family and am so proud of each one of you.


I have a strong testimony of the gospel. I know the church is true and if we keep the commandments and do what is right we will be blessed. I hope you know how much I love the temple. I love to go as often as I can and am a little frustrated that my health makes it more difficult to attend right now. I feel as I enter the temples that entering heaven must be just like I feel in the temple. The Spirit is so strong and I feel Heavenly Father's love for me and for each member of my family. I so want each of you to make the temple important in your lives.


Love


Grammie

1 comment:

Adam, Hilary, and Fam said...

We love you so much, Grammie! You are truly a great example to us all.