Happy New Year and just a note to say I enjoyed the Holidays and was so glad to be in St George with David and Deryl's famililes and having the chance to enjoy time with all of them
I received so many family pictures and that was wonderful and also all the other gifts, phone calls and visits. What a wonderful family!
I wish good health, happiness and joy in kindness and service in the New Year. Please keep in touch and Happy Birthday and Anniversary to all that are celebrating this month.
I love the Blogs with comments and pictures so am so glad for that.
I have loved being close to the temple and to go often. Please keep in touch and stop to visit often. Love you all much and loved seeing all of you through the Holidays.
Love,
Grandma
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment